Who is ready for a super easy sheet pan tofu dinner? I love sheet pan dinners because all you have to do is throw your ingredients onto a sheet pan, spice it up, and put it into the oven. Usually, I love using chicken, but to be honest all I had in my fridge was a box of tofu, so I decided to use that!
There are so many different vegetable options for sheet pan dinners. I choose to chop up a white sweet potato and some brussel spouts. Other amazing options are potatoes, green beans, bell peppers, broccli, asparagus, and so many more!
When I build my sheet pan I usually go for one starchy vegetable, one lower carb vegetables, and a protein! That way I can get all my macros in (fat from the olive oil)!
To spice things up I made a roasted red pepper sauce, and it really brought the whole dish together!
Key Ingredients for sheet pan tofu and veggies with a red pepper sauce:
- I used tofu because I didn’t have chicken on hand, but it turned out amazing! Tofu is perfect for any vegan or vegetarians out there!
- White Sweet Potato
- I love white sweet potatoes because they have a milder flavor, but just as sweet! You can also just use a regular sweet potato or potato.
- Brussel sprouts
- I choose Brussel sprouts for my 2nd veggie choice because I love the flavor of roasted Brussel spouts. Pick any veggie you like!
- Roasted red pepper
- This is the base for the sauce! I got my peppers from Trader Joe’s
- Sundried tomatoes
- This might be my favorite flavor for any kind of sauce! Sundried tomatoes adds so much flavor and saltines!
- I love the spritz of freshness that fresh basil brings! I highly recommend having a basil plant so you have basil 24/7
- Olive oil
- Olive oil helps the sauce blend and keep a creamy texture. You can also sub with water, but it will not be as creamy.
Sheet Pan Tofu and Vegetables
- 10` oz tofu
- 1 large white sweet potato
- 2 cups brussel sprouts halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½` tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Red Pepper Sauce
- 12 oz jarred roasted red peppers
- 5-6 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Start by washing all the produce thoroughly. Then halve the brussel sprouts and cube the sweet potato into 1 inch cubes,
- Slice the tofu into ½ inch thick slices.
- Add the sweet potatoes, brussle sprouts, and tofu to a lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle on some olive oil over the whole tray, then sprinkle on the salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Use tongs to mix the vegetables, then flip the tofu and repeat the seasonings.
- Bake the tray for 20 minutes.
- While the sheet pan is in the oven make the sauce. In a high speed blender combine all the ingredients for the sauce and blend until smooth.
- Allow for the sheet pan to cool for 1o minutes then top with the sauce. Enjoy!
Super tasty and easy to make!