This sweet potato fries recipe might be the easiest thing you make all week! It only requires 3 simple ingredients for a flavorful side dish. The trick to getting these fries super crispy is broiling them on high at the end for about 3 minutes. You can also air fry them but my air fryer is too small, so I would of had to do multiple batches!
All the flavor in these sweet potato fries comes from a seasoning I just recently discovered. Dan O’s seasoning was kind enough to send me some of their products, and it is safe to say I will be requesting more. This seasoning can go on anything from chicken, to veggies, and even homemade dip recipes! They are low in sodium, completely gluten free, and only contain all natural ingredients. Click here to get some for your self, and sign up for the newsletter for 15% off!
Key ingredients for these bakes sweet potato fries:
- Sweet potato
- I used a white sweet potato because I love the subtle sweet flavor it has! You can use the orange ones or even regular potatoes!
- Avocado oil
- I like avocado oil because of its high smoke point! IT is also one of the healthiest oils because it is not nearly as processed as other oils like canola or vegetable oil.
- Dan O’s original seasoning
- No need for additional salt here! Dan O’s seasoning has the perfect amount of salt to seasoning these fries! They also have a spicy version, which I think would work great for this recipe too!
Easy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large white sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp Dan O's Original Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Start by cutting up the sweet potato into fry like shapes. Then rinse them with some water to get the starch off. This helps them crisp up.
- Lay the fries onto the baking sheet and drizzle on the avocado oil and Dan O's seasoning. Mix everything together and pop them in the oven.